Cforia Software Inc. is a global enterprise solutions provider, delivering industry leading working capital and accounts receivable (A/R) automation software. Over 250 enterprises are managing $300 billion in A/R Turnover with Cforia today.
Cforia is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority. Interested in joining our growing team? Check out our open positions below.
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual to help build out our platform. We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#, VB Script, Java Script, T-SQL). Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Assist the Development Manager with Team building activities – Recruitment, Coaching etc.
- Work closely with QA & Product Management throughout development life cycle
- Mentor developers and junior developers
- Emerging mode software developer will be responsible for working in the full technology stack
- Works across systems development technologies
- Works within project team on iterative development that delivers a high-quality product
- Help us continuously improve our Products and the way we work
- Communications with customers, developers and product management
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with running web services at scale.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Minimum of 8 years programming experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Cloud applications development
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. We will not sponsor H1B Visa applicants.
Credit and Collections Software – Application Consultant
Date Posted: 07/17/2019
Work Location: Home Office 50%, Travel 50%
- Review of SOW with PSO Manager and Sales Team at the time of project hand off
- Lead onsite Discovery Meetings with new and existing clients
- Develop project documentation – includes executing Project Charter, Project Plan, Change Log, Issues Log Tracking, Risk Log, Project Status Reports and trip reports as required
- Configure Cforia.autonomy application to match customer business rules
- Manage day to day implementation activities and manage projects to a set project plan
- Communicate with internal and external parties effectively and timely
- Manage Customer expectations and ensure project stays within scope
- Develop product documentation (written and video)
- Troubleshoot and document reported issues for QA and programming review
- Create and execute both End User and Train the Trainer product training sessions
- Assist in product testing, system design and data mapping
- Proactively participate in company meetings and initiatives
- Provide Pre-Sales support as needed
- Provide level 1 Customer Support
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Position requires a moderate level of travel, up to 24 weeks per year
- Proficient in PC based applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, Microsoft Project and Power Point
- Knowledge of accounting, especially Accounts Receivable
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relation building skills
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with ability to clearly establish facts, document issues and communicate conclusions
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment