Cforia Software Inc. is a global enterprise solutions provider, delivering industry leading working capital and accounts receivable (A/R) automation software. Over 250 enterprises are managing $300 billion in A/R Turnover with Cforia today.Cforia is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority. Interested in joining our growing team? Check out our open positions below.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Date Posted: 10/28/2021
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Direct Reports: Los Angeles HQ and Remote (WFH)
Cforia Software is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) in the order to cash space. Its integrated platform solution, Cforia.autonomy, optimizes working capital and cash flow management and empowers even the most complex global enterprises to achieve a single, powerful view of accounts receivable across their entire business.
While Cforia has over 250 customers across the globe that are managing over $425B in accounts receivable on its platform today, the company is seeking to accelerate its growth even further. To compete successfully in a market that is rapidly growing and evolving, Cforia is significantly ramping up its sales efforts.
That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills.
Objectives of this Role:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Research key prospects
- Build and design campaigns and effective multi-touch point cadences incorporating cold calling, email, InMail, snail mail, text and other effective channels to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to effectively qualify leads
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire to win
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Sales Loft, ZoomInfo or other similar sales tools.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
Application Consultant (Cash Application) – Professional Services
Date Posted: 07/15/2021
Department: Professional Services
Reports To: Manager, Professional Services
In addition to providing customer support to new and existing customers, the Application Consultant will lead Cforia projects, prepare mapping and user documentation, and utilize knowledge of AR processes to test, train and implement Cforia applications.
- Review of SOW with PSO Manager and Sales Team at the time of project hand off
- Lead onsite Discovery Meetings with new and existing clients
- Develop project documentation – includes executing Project Charter, Project Plan, Change Log, Issues Log Tracking, Risk Log, Project Status Reports and trip reports as required
- Configure Cforia.autonomy application to match customer business rules
- Manage day to day implementation activities and manage projects to a set project plan
- Communicate with internal and external parties effectively and timely
- Manage Customer expectations and ensure project stays within scope
- Develop product documentation (written and video)
- Troubleshoot and document reported issues for QA and programming review
- Create and execute both End User and Train the Trainer product training sessions
- Assist in product testing, system design and data mapping
- Proactively participate in company meetings and initiatives
- Provide Pre-Sales support as needed
- Provide level 1 Customer Support to new and existing customers
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Position will require some travel – after current restrictions are lifted
- Familiar with bank provided lock box files and records
- Experience with applying payments received from a customer and applying the payments to open accounts receivable transactions.
- Understanding of business processes to handle short payment situations
- Understanding of generating debit notes, adjustments, and write-offs
- Proficient in PC based applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, Microsoft Project and Power Point
- Knowledge of accounting, especially Accounts Receivable
- Experience with cross-functional project teams
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills