Cforia Software is a leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) in the order to cash space. Its integrated platform solution, Cforia.autonomy, optimizes working capital and cash flow management and empowers even the most complex global enterprises to achieve a single, powerful view of accounts receivable across their entire business.
While Cforia has over 250 customers across the globe that are managing over $300B in accounts receivable on its platform today, the company is seeking to accelerate its growth even further. To compete successfully in a market that is rapidly growing and evolving, Cforia is significantly ramping up its GTM efforts.
Embedded BI Developer (Remote)
Date Posted: 5/15/2022
Location: Remote (WFH)
As an Embedded BI Developer you will perform development activities for Cforia’s Credit Insights and Credit Risk and Management solutions. You will design and work on an AWS technology stack and contribute to technology assessments, system design and analysis, and proof-of-technology development.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize Cforia customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes.
- Clean, prepare, and condense large volumes of data into clean, insightful, and automated formats.
- Develop effective, scalable, defect-free source code that meets business requirements and team standards.
- Recommend and develop technical alternatives for small to medium complexity business and/or technical problems or roadmaps.
- Identify changes that make Cforia’s solutions more efficient and/or reduces operation or maintenance costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2+ years experience embedding Business Intelligence using C#/.NET Core 6.0 using the BI tool’s API.
- 1+ years of cloud development experience, AWS, RedShift and/or Snowflake experience preferred.
- 1+ years experience with Postgres SQL. Experience with AWS Aurora is a plus.
- Experience with predictive modeling.
- Knowledge of building and embedding dashboards, standard reports, queries, and ad-hoc reports into a web application.
- Familiarity with data visualization best practices and the ability to deliver visualizations in various easy-to-understand formats, such as Excel charts, graphs, reports, presentations, dashboards, and infographics.
- Strong understanding of API integrations with front-end applications.
- Extensive knowledge of software development strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards.
- Experience with layered system architectures and delivery of integrated solutions (i.e., application created by combining data or functionality from different sources).
- Familiarity with data transformation concepts and techniques.
- Proficiency in new and emerging technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with JSON data and jQuery.