Creating a Single View of Global Cash
Industry Analysts agree, global enterprises are shifting away from defensive growth strategies in favor of more aggressive growth. As this happens, finance departments will be challenged to innovate in support of these new corporate strategies…and will likely have to do it with existing headcount.
In this ICTF and Cforia webcast we will look into seven (7) critical success factors Finance Leaders will need to understand and get under control including:
1) Creating a single view of Global Accounts Receivable Working Capital – across all operating units
2) Demanding cash and risk visibility across currencies – countries – languages and trading regions
3) Consolidating customer master data from disparate billing and ERP systems of record
4) Building parent-child hierarchical roll-ups for consolidated A/R portfolio & credit risk analytics
5) Utilizing capacity-driven worklists for improving performance in Credit, Collections, and Dispute Adjudication
6) Separating Clean-Receivables to produce more accurate aging reports
7) Optimizing Financial Shared Services Center Performance
To view the webcast recording, please enter your information below.
ICTF provides a distinct advantage to those who seek greater expertise in the field of international credit and trade finance. It is the combined knowledge and expertise of the ICTF community that makes ICTF the most relevant and essential global credit association around.
Cforia is a proud sponsor of ICTF’s Annual Global Trade Symposiums. We hope to see you at the next meeting.