An Overview of SAP's Order-to-Cash Progress from R/1 to S/4HANA
In 1972 SAP R/1 System RF was released on IBM servers running the DOS Operating System...
Talk about a blast from the past.
Now, 46 years and 413,000+ Customers later, SAP dominates the global Enterprise Requirements Planning (ERP) landscape. Virtually every CRF Member is directly using, or is affected by one of their Customer’s using SAP in some form.
In 2019-2020, many of you, running older versions SAP like R/3, Business Suite 7 or ECC 6, will be moving to S/4 HANA.
There are many reasons IT departments are making these moves, not the least of which is the fact that older versions of SAP lack many of the latest SAP enterprise capabilities and features…in particular the latest security features. We all know too well what that can lead to…
- How will this affect your current processes and established methods?
- How will this change how you deal with your Customers?
- Perhaps most importantly, how will this change what you have worked so hard setting up and getting right?
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
COO, VP of Professional Services
Revolutionizing the Order to Cash Process
Cforia Software is the leading provider of end-to-end order to cash solutions, enabling even the most complex organizations to achieve a single view of A/R across business units and functional point solutions. Seamless integration and real-time syncing with existing ERP and third-party systems enables:
- Consolidated view of data across disparate tasks and workflow
- Predictive modeling that gives you better than real-time insight
- Ability to pinpoint opportunities to improve efficiency via automation
- Better information sharing across cross-functional teams
- Enhanced working capital management and profitability
- Vastly improved customer experience at every touchpoint
8 AI-Powered Modules, 1 View of Accounts Receivables
Highly configurable modules within the Cforia platform provide solutions to optimize every stage of the cash to order cycle while empowering your business with critical visibility across currencies, languages, businesses, and EPRs