Crisis Driven Headcount Management, Part II - Capacity Driven Headcount Management
Capacity Driven Headcount Management (CDHM), is a Disruptive Technology, combined with analytics, delivering a very different approach to the traditional spreadsheet collections methodology and changes the paradigm of “Crisis Driven Headcount Management”.
ERP-based A/R automation programs do not consider capacity in their workflow generation. This is a recipe for disaster.
Overloading your FTE’s (Full Time Employees) ensures you will be back to using spreadsheets to “really plan” FTE activities. In essence, what is needed is Order-to-Cash (OTC) Capacity Planning across OTC departments and resources.
This webinar will review:
- OTC Full time employees (FTE’s) have a finite amount of capacity, or number of events they can accomplish in a given day. These are called FTE Events (FTEE’s = Collections Phone Calls, Dunning Letters, Invoice Reprints, Risk Calculations, Disputes Resolved, Order Releases, etc.).
- How companies are: a) Increasing FTEE speed and capacity; and b) Making sure that each FTE is maximizing the dollar value of each FTEE to create greater impact to available working capital.
After registering, you will be receive an email with a link to watch the webinar.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
COO, VP of Professional Services
Revolutionizing the Order to Cash Process
Cforia Software is the leading provider of end-to-end order to cash solutions, enabling even the most complex organizations to achieve a single view of A/R across business units and functional point solutions. Seamless integration and real-time syncing with existing ERP and third-party systems enables:
- Consolidated view of data across disparate tasks and workflow
- Predictive modeling that gives you better than real-time insight
- Ability to pinpoint opportunities to improve efficiency via automation
- Better information sharing across cross-functional teams
- Enhanced working capital management and profitability
- Vastly improved customer experience at every touchpoint
8 AI-Powered Modules, 1 View of Accounts Receivables
Highly configurable modules within the Cforia platform provide solutions to optimize every stage of the cash to order cycle while empowering your business with critical visibility across currencies, languages, businesses, and EPRs