[vc_row top=”35px”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Often times multi-national corporations achieve automation rates exceeding 65% straight through processing when working with North American bank lockbox BAI2 file format. These same corporations achieve very low automation that can be as low as 20% when processing European MT940 file format.
To learn how to address the key problems that are stopping you from automating your MT940 bank statements across Europe:
- Is there issues with the size of the reference fields in your bank statements?
- Do you have issues with customers paying by order numbers rather than invoices?
- Are you storing customer bank account information?
- Do you have a large number of banks to interface with?
- How will SEPA changes affect your ability to automate bank statements?
- How to deal with big box retailers who flood your business with deductions?
- Do you have visibility on your bank statements when you apply cash?
- Get your cash application to provide a warm hand-off of deductions to your credit and
collections deductions analysts.
- Does your team use bank codes to automate non-Accounts Receivable transactions?
This presentation will also cover the business advantages of fixing your company’s MT940 automation problems:
- Increase MT940 processing productivity by more than 100%
This presentation will be based on strategies used by a major Cforia customer to save extensive labor associated with manually processing MT940 bank statements.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_raw_html]